Are you ready for your first week of classes at KGIC? Feeling nervous? Here is a sample schedule so you know what to expect!
Day 1 - Monday
- Arrive early: between 8:00 and 8:30 a.m.
- Please bring:
- A pen and some paper
- Copies of your passport and study/work permits
- Health insurance
- Don't forget your smile!
- Check in at the front desk.
- Submit copies of your passport and health insurance.
- Spend a few minutes getting to know other new students while you wait for your placement test to start.
- Fill out your KGIC information sheet (Make sure you know your Canadian address.).
- Take the placement test and oral interview.
- Learn about KGIC and Canada during our orientation.
Day 2 - Tuesday
- Pick up your books and get your class schedule.
- Bring a passport-sized photo and receive your student ID.
Days 3 - 5
You are now ready for the next three days to meet your teachers, sign up for activites and enjoy your classes!