Welcome to KGIC Halifax
Celtic culture is alive and well in Halifax, Nova Scotia where you can find the most lasting legacy of the sinking of the Titanic. Halifax, the largest city in Atlantic Canada, is a place rich in history, culture and breathtaking vistas. Some of Canada’s best universities are also situated in the city, helping to create its youthful vibe.
- 6,364 sq. ft. (591 m2)
- High speed Internet, kitchen, microwaves, Smart Boards and TVs
- A cafe and a restaurant conveniently located in the building
- Nine classrooms, student lounge, computer lab
- Close to public transportation, downtown location, steps away from shopping, cafes and entertainment
- English as a Second Language (Foundation - Level 6; age 18+)
- Power Speaking and Modern Media
- Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education
- English for Post-Secondary Education
- International English Language Testing System
- KGIC Fast Track Program
- Customized Programs
AddressSuite 205-1660 Hollis Street
Halifax, NS B3J 1V7
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.