Welcome to KGIC Surrey
Voted Canada’s Cultural Capital in 2008, Surrey is host to the annual Fusion Festival and is well-known for being one of the most culturally diverse municipalities in Canada. Surrey has a thriving digital arts community, arts centre and art gallery and is home to Kwantlen Polytechnic University. If the suburbs is where you long to learn, come join us at KGIC Surrey and study at our most family-oriented campus!
- Wireless Internet, TVs, microwaves, kitchen
- 7 classrooms, student lounge
- Close to public transportation, steps away from shopping and cafés
- English as a Second Language for Adults (Foundation - Level 6; ages 18+)
- English for Children & Juniors (ages 6+)
- Youth Bridge Program
- Customized Programs
Address#202- 10070 King George Blvd.
Surrey, BC V3T 2W4
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.