Welcome to KGIC Toronto
Canada’s largest city has also been recognized by Forbes magazine as one of the fastest growing cities among the G7/8 nations. Truly a world-class metropolis, Toronto boasts the most corporate headquarters of any Canadian city and is a hub for finance, business, telecommunications, transportation, media and fashion. Study in one of the most economically powerful cities in the world with KGIC!
- 12,000 sq. ft. (1115 m2)
- Wireless Internet, microwaves, TVs, kitchen
- 20 classrooms, student lounge, computer lab
- Close to public transportation
- English as a Second Language (Foundation - Level 6; age 16+)
- Powerspeaking and Modern Media
- Business English
- Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education
- English for Post-Secondary Education
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Customized Programs
Address#700-150 Eglinton Ave. East
Toronto, ON M4P 1E8
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.