Welcome to KGIC Vancouver
Long ranking as one of the most “liveable” cities in the world, Vancouver is a mecca for tourists, residents and students alike. The urban feel of the city mixes seamlessly with numerous beaches and parks to create an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and Zen-like. An eclectic blend of cultures from all four corners of the globe, Vancouver offers something for everyone. So grab your snowboard, sunscreen and umbrella and learn English with KGIC in one of the best cities in the world—Vancouver!
- 21,000 sq. ft. (1890 m2)
- Wireless Internet, vending machines, microwaves, TVs, kitchens
- 34 classrooms, student lounge, two computer labs
- In the heart of downtown, close to public transportation, steps away from shopping, cafés and entertainment
- English as a Second Language (Foundation - Level 6; age 18+)
- Powerspeaking and Modern Media
- Business English
- Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education
- English for Post-Secondary Education
- TOEFL Test Preparation
- FCE Cambridge Test Preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Global Leaders Summer Camp
- Customized Programs
Address#201-1400 Robson St.
Vancouver, BC V6G 1B9
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.