Welcome to KGIC Vancouver
Long ranking as one of the most “liveable” cities in the world, Vancouver is a mecca for tourists, residents and students alike. The urban feel of the city mixes seamlessly with numerous beaches and parks to create an atmosphere that is both cosmopolitan and Zen-like. An eclectic blend of cultures from all four corners of the globe, Vancouver offers something for everyone. So grab your snowboard, sunscreen and umbrella and learn English with KGIC in one of the best cities in the world—Vancouver!
- 4,665 sq. ft. (432m2)
- Free wireless internet, kitchen and large student lounge
- 7 classrooms and a computer lab
- 5 minutes away from the Vancouver harbour, seaside and beach
- Public transportation steps away from the campus
- English as a Second Language (Foundation - Level 6; age 18+)
- Powerspeaking and Modern Media
- Business English
- Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education
- English for Post-Secondary Education
- TOEFL Test Preparation
- FCE Cambridge Test Preparation
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Global Leaders Summer Camp
- Customized Programs
Address1125 Melville Street
Vancouver, BC V6E 0B7
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.