Welcome to KGIC Victoria
Situated on Vancouver Island, Victoria, the capital of British Columbia, is one of the most scenic of all Canadian destinations and a unique mesh of British, European and Asian influences. From its world-famous Butchart Gardens to the mesmerizing Parliament buildings, Victoria is a city not to be missed. So come and learn English with KGIC Victoria and discover what being an islander is all about!
- 10,000 sq. ft. (900 m2)
- Wireless Internet, microwaves, TVs, kitchen
- 17 classrooms, computer lab, student lounge
- Situated in the famous Bastion Square—seconds from the inner harbour; close to public transportation, downtown location, steps away from shopping, cafés and entertainment
- English as a Second Language (Foundation - Level 6; age 16+)
- Powerspeaking and Modern Media
- Business English
- Intermediate English for Post-Secondary Education
- English for Post-Secondary Education
- IELTS Test Preparation
- Customized Programs
Address#103-31 Bastion Square
Victoria, BC V8W 1J1
Mon. to Thurs.: 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.