King George International College offers students a unique and customized English as a Second Language (ESL) program. KGIC’s flexible level structure allows students to target the specific levels of each skill set (grammar, reading and writing, listening and communications, and pronunciation) through a method and curriculum custom-designed by KGIC’s in-house curriculum team. It is our personalized ESL program, our professional and dedicated staff and our superior services that make KGIC a first choice for many!
|Locations||Victoria, Vancouver, Surrey, Toronto|
|Duration||2+ weeks to 1 year|
|Hours||24 to 28 hours/week|
Mon. to Thurs.: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.; Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
|After School Classes & Clubs||
Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday: 3:10 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
7 (beginner - advanced);
Foundation - Level 4: 3 months; Level 5 & 6: 2 months
- Flexible Level Structure—28+ ways to learn English!
- Customized Curriculum
- Student Rewards and Scholarships
- Qualified Instructors
- Integrated Learning
- Monthly Progress Reports (to assess your development)
- Academic Advising (to help you reach your full learning potential)
- Strict English-Only Policy
- Free After School Clubs and Classes
- Student Advising (available in a variety of languages)
All levels are welcome. Students will be given a test on the first day to determine what their level is.