During KGIC's Global Leaders Club Edition Summer Camp, students will study the four basic skills:
- Reading and Writing
- Listening and Pronunciation
Classes will be taught using an integrated approach to language learning, allowing students to utilize all of the skills. Special focus will be placed on communications, group activities and individual presentations.
Students will be divided into three levels:
During the summer program, students will have the chance to:
- Enhance their English language skills through the study of curriculum materials based on the world around them.
- Expand their vocabulary, increase their grammar knowledge and build essential reading and writing skills.
- Improve their communicative skills, such as listening, speaking and presenting.
- Develop their creativity, teamwork and most importantly confidence, while putting together presentations for their fellow students.
- Develop their writing skills through daily journal sessions and communicate with friends and family back home through weekly blog sessions.
Clubs are an opportunity for students to develop their English while practicing and learning other new skills. Students will choose to either join our athletics program or our artistic program. In each of these, the students will enhance either their artistic or athletic skills while advancing their English skills