Welcome to the KGIC preparation program for the TOEFL iBT® Test. Because TOEFL iBT® is a test recognized and required by most colleges and universities around the world, KGIC offers students a program designed to give them the preparation they need to get a successful score on the test. TOEFL iBT® test scores may help students, not only achieve entrance to a university or college, but also to achieve future success with some institutions, agencies and businesses that require their prospective employees to take the test.
|Duration||4, 8, or 12 weeks|
Mon. to Thurs.: 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
|Class Size||~15 students|
- Improve your overall TOEFL® score
- Weekly computerized practice activities and two full practice tests every month
- Immediate feedback and error correction
- One-on-one after school advising
- University placement advising for students interested in attending university in North America
- Fashion and Traditions
- Climate and Weather (Meteorology)
- Controversial Social Issues
- The Environment
- Alternative Power Sources
Intensive drills in: Grammar, Listening, Reading and Composition
Students must have either:
TOEFL iBT® 45/46
KGIC Completed level 3
Or, any recognized international English language equivalency test score or a pass on our entrance exam. No interview required.